How non-pressure solar water heater works
1. Non-pressure solar water heater of all glass evacuated tube collector integrated with storage tank, are ideal for use in houses and other applications where cheap, reliable hot water supply is required. They are simple, economic and practical.
2. As the specific gravities of hot water and cold water are different, cold water goes downward and hot water goes upward.
3. When cold water in evacuated tubes is heated, it becaomes lighter and goes to the water tank, while cold water in the tank goes down to the evacuated tubes
4. Through this circulation, the cold water in the water tank will be gradually heated.
Non-pressure solar water heater features
1. Cheap and reliable solution, Simple structure, Easy installation
2. High efficiency
3. Withstands water pressure no more than 0.1MPa
4. Operated without any power supplying
5. Electric heater can be used as back up in rainy days
6. Hot water can be used directly, or can be used as a pre-heated
QHB-JINGBA series non pressure solar water heaters:
|Model||Capacity(Liter)||Tube specification||Tube quantity||Packing size(CBM)||Loading quantity(Sets)|
|Note: Assistant tank, electric heater and the reflector for your opional.|
|1.Inner tank: 0.4mm thickness SUS304 stainless steel|
|2. Vacuum tube: 58-1800|
|3. Outer tank: 0.4mm thickness painted steel or PDVF orstainess steel|
|4. Frame: 1.5mm thickness coated galvanized steel|
|5. The material of insulation: ≥50mm thcikness polyurethane foam|
|6.Tube coating: Cu-SS-ALN|
|7. The reflector: aluminum alloy plate/stainless steel (optional)|
|8.Outer tank diameter:460mm |